Jonathan M. Huerta
Jonathan M. Huerta blends his genuine good nature, technical versatility and dedication to the law into every case he tackles.
Mr. Huerta concentrates his practice in the areas of litigation and education law.
Before joining KingSpry, Mr. Huerta was a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Emil Giordano at the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County and was an extern with the Honorable Renee Cohn Jubelirer at the Commonwealth Court.
In 2017, he was named to the list of “Select Lawyers” by Lehigh Valley Style Magazine.
He earned his Juris Doctorate from Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law. While at Penn State Dickinson, Mr. Huerta was a member of the Woolsack Honor Society, Treasurer of the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity and captain of the law school’s intramural soccer team. Mr. Huerta holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Business Foundations from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Associations
- Northampton County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Immediate Past Chair
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- PBA House of Delegates
- PBA Zone 2 Governor (as of May 2019)
- PBA Minority Bar Committee, Co-Chair of Membership Development Subcommittee
- PBA Membership Enhancement Blue Ribbon Panel
- Pennsylvania Bar Association’s GLBT Rights Committee
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce LGBT Business Council Board President, Development Chair
- Board Member, Cancer Support Community of the Lehigh Valley
- Philadelphia Texas Exes Alumni Association
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Leadership Lehigh Valley Class of 2014