Alan S. Battisti
Alan S. Battisti focuses his practice in the areas of Insurance Law and General Litigation, and is chair of the firm’s Insurance Defense Law Practice Group.
Prior to KingSpry, Mr. Battisti served as a Director of Forry Ullman. His experience also includes time spent as a Northampton County Solicitor where he represented the county in civil litigation, as well as in matters on behalf of the Departments of Human Services, Children, Youth and Families, Mental Health & Mental Retardation, the Area Agency on Aging, and Gracedale, the county nursing home.
Mr. Battisti earned his Juris Doctorate from the Dickinson School of Law and his B.B.A. from Temple University.
- Eastern and Middle Districts of PA
Memberships and Associations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association
- Board Member, The Figure Skating Foundation, Inc.