Taisha K. Tolliver-Duran
Taisha K. Tolliver-Duran is an Associate with the firm where she focuses her practice in the areas of litigation and insurance defense law.
Since her arrival at the firm, she has also been handling zoning enforcement matters, landlord-tenant issues, worker’s compensation and unemployment compensation matters. Attorney Tolliver-Duran brings an extensive background in litigation to the firm, most recently serving as a Fraud Litigation Associate at Pringle Quinn Anzano in New Jersey where she represented insurers in the investigation and civil prosecution of claims of insurance fraud.
She has been named a New Jersey Super Lawyer Rising Star and is a member of the National Black Lawyers Top 100.
Ms. Tolliver-Duran is also an adjunct professor of Civil Law and Litigation Practices as well as Human Rights Law and Mass Murder at Rowan University.
She received her B.A. in Criminal Justice from Rowan University, and earned her Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law where she was named Trial Advocacy’s Best Advocate and served as Secretary of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society.
- New Jersey
- S. District Court, Eastern District of PA
- S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
MEMBERSHIPS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Generation Next Mentor
- Board Member, Family Promise of Monroe County
- Member, Northampton Community College Paralegal Advisory Committee
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association