Rebecca A. Young
Rebecca Young’s calming, personable manner puts clients at ease throughout all stages of the legal process and makes them feel like their problem is on its way to being solved.
Rebecca A. Young is a partner with KingSpry’s Adoption/Assisted Reproductive Technology, Family, Education, and Special Education Law Practice Groups. She is actively engaged with community agencies that address the needs of children and families.
Attorney Young’s practice includes representation of school entities regarding special education, truancy, discipline, enrollment, and right to know matters. Her family law practice includes public (foster care), private, kinship, and step-parent adoptions, and addresses traditional and non-traditional custodial arrangements. She guides clients through all aspects of the adoption process including review of adoption subsidy agreements, permanent legal custodianship agreements, and post-adoption contact agreements. Attorney Young’s familiarity with mental health and educational issues supplement her understanding of the issues many families face. Further, she establishes guardianship arrangements for adult children with special needs and other family members who can no longer handle their own affairs.
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Children’s Rights Committee
- Legal Services for Exceptional Children Committee
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Board Secretary, Diakon Child, Family and Community Ministries
- Former Board member, Community Services for Children
- Former Trustee, Project Child of the Lehigh Valley
- Former Trustee, Monroe County Bar Foundation