Paul S. Frank
Paul S. Frank is a partner of the firm whose practice is devoted to all aspects of business and corporation law, limited liability companies, partnerships, and nonprofit organizations, contracts, business acquisitions, mergers, sales, and leasing, real estate acquisitions, sales and leasing, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare directives and estate administration. He is chair of the firm’s Business Law Practice Group.
He frequently lectures and has authored many articles on business and non-profit matters and on topics of estate planning and administration. Mr. Frank has appeared on various radio and television programs.
In 2017, he was named to the list of “Select Lawyers” by Lehigh Valley Style Magazine.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Frank served as Corporate Marketing Director for Lehigh Valley radio stations WZZO and WKAP.
He earned his Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law, where he was a staff writer for the Widener University Law Forum and a member of Phi Delta Phi. Mr. Frank received his B.A. in Communication Studies from Bloomsburg University.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Court of Common Pleas for Lehigh County
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the American Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Member, Board of Directors, Bloomsburg University Alumni Association
- Former board member, Non-Profit and Business Partners Council, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- LeTip of the Lehigh Valley
- St. Luke’s Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Parkland Area Soccer Club, Inc
- Jewish Family Service of the Lehigh Valley
- Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity of Bloomsburg University, Inc.
- Project Yachad
- Allentown Jewish Community Center