Paul S. Frank
Paul S. Frank is a partner of the firm whose practice is devoted to all aspects of business and corporation law, limited liability companies, partnerships, and nonprofit organizations, economic development, contracts, business and real estate acquisitions, mergers, sales, and leasing, business succession planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare directives and estate/trust administration. He is chair of the firm’s Estate Law Practice Group.
He frequently lectures and has authored many articles on business and non-profit matters and on topics of estate planning and administration. Mr. Frank has appeared on various radio and television programs.
In 2017, he was named to the list of “Select Lawyers” by Lehigh Valley Style Magazine.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Frank served as Corporate Marketing Director for Lehigh Valley radio stations WZZO and WKAP.
He earned his Juris Doctorate from Widener University School of Law, where he was a staff writer for the Widener University Law Forum and a member of Phi Delta Phi. Mr. Frank received his B.A. in Communication Studies from Bloomsburg University.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Court of Common Pleas for Lehigh County
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of the American Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Bloomsburg University Alumni Association
- Member, Board of Advisors, Bloomsburg Greek Alumni Association
- Fund Advisor, Bloomsburg Greek Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Former board member, Non-Profit and Business Partners Council, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- St. Luke’s Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Former board member and officer, Parkland Area Soccer Club, Inc
- Former board member, Jewish Family Service of the Lehigh Valley
- Former alumni board member, Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity of Bloomsburg University, Inc.
- Former board member, Project Yachad
- Former board member, Allentown Jewish Community Center