Matthew T. Tranter
Matthew T. Tranter is a partner with KingSpry, chair of the firm’s Real Estate Practice group, and concentrates his practice in business and real estate law.
He began his legal career as an associate with the Law Offices of John Stover, then served as Associate Counsel for T.H. Properties. Most recently, he worked with the law firm of Maloney, Danyi, O’Donnell and Tranter, where he represented entities and individuals on a wide array of business and real estate transactions.
In 2017, he was named to the list of “Select Lawyers” by Lehigh Valley Style Magazine.
He earned his Juris Doctor from the Widener University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Pittsburgh.
- New Jersey
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Board Member, Friends of the Levitt Pavilion Board
- Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Bethlehem
- Board Member, The Coco Foundation
- Chairman of the Board, American Heart Association Lehigh Valley (as of July 1, 2017)