Kevin C. Reid
For Kevin C. Reid, practicing the law is an opportunity to fundamentally improve the Lehigh Valley community.
Reid, the chair of KingSpry’s Public Finance Law Practice, a member of the KingSpry Executive Committee and a former Managing Partner (2010-2015), has lived in the area for his entire adult life. And few things are more important to him than helping cities, townships and school districts in the region he loves meet their goals in a wide range of legal matters –allowing them to meet the needs of their constituents.
An experienced litigator and transactional attorney, Reid practices in the areas of public finance, education law, municipal law, employment law and litigation. He serves as bond counsel in numerous municipal transactions for school districts, cities, townships and Indian tribes, as well as serving as solicitor and special counsel to various public school districts. In that capacity, he advises school boards, directors and administrators, and appears on their behalf before state and local agencies and state and federal courts on matters related to employment, taxes, real estate, contracts and student matters.
Prior to joining KingSpry, Reid served as a U.S. congressional intern and a judicial law clerk. He also worked as a manager in a large national bank’s Human Resources and Government Affairs departments.
A frequent lecturer on municipal finance, school law, tax assessment and employment law topics, Reid is a graduate of Dartmouth College and the Villanova University School of Law.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Memberships & Associations
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Green Hornets Soccer Association
- Western Lehigh United Soccer Club
- Life Church Board of Trustees Secretary