Karley Biggs Sebia
Karley Biggs Sebia makes it her priority to develop true attorney-client relationships. She recognizes that effective representation is the direct result of listening to a client and understanding that client’s goals.
Ms. Sebia is a partner with KingSpry concentrating her practice on business and real estate law. She also advises housing authorities and affordable housing entities on general legal and landlord/tenant matters. She began her career in the area of education law. Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Ms. Sebia was a law clerk for the Honorable Stephen G. Baratta of the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County. In 2019, she was named a “Rising Star” by Pennsylvania Super Lawyer magazine.
Ms. Sebia is a graduate of Moravian Academy. She earned a Juris Doctorate from Duquesne University School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts in Government from Franklin & Marshall College, where she was captain of the Women’s Squash Team. She is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
A lifelong resident of Bethlehem, Ms. Sebia is proud to practice in and serve the community where she was raised.
- Member, Pennsylvania State Bar
- Member, New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Associations
- The Foundation for Bethlehem Area Schools, Trustee
- Moravian Academy, Trustee
- Moravian Academy Alumni Board, President
- Pediatric Cancer Foundation Lehigh Valley, Board of Directors
- Bethlehem Rotary, Member
- Northampton County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Holiday Hope Chest Project, Co-Chair
- Northampton County Bar Association, Former Member Board of Governors
- Leadership Lehigh Valley Graduate, Class of 2012