Elizabeth M. Kelly
Elizabeth M. Kelly is senior counsel with the employment, education and municipal law departments of King, Spry, Herman, Freund & Faul LLC. Her practice includes handling matters involving labor-management relations, litigation of employment and civil rights matters involving discrimination and harassment, advising clients in matters involving the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, workers’ compensation and unemployment compensation laws, and assisting employers with workplace trainings.
Ms. Kelly recently returned to KingSpry after serving as Director of Human Resources for Northampton County. Ms. Kelly also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Doris A. Smith-Ribner of the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania and as Assistant Counsel to the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board.
She earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and her B.S. in Business Management from the University of Scranton.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Courts of Eastern District, Middle District and Western District, Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
Memberships and Associations
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Society for Human Resource Professionals
- Pennsylvania Association of Public Employee Retirement Systems
- Leadership Lehigh Valley Class of 2011