As our county moves into Pennsylvania’s Green Phase of COVID-19 recovery this week, there will be some small changes to our visitor policy for the health and safety of KingSpry clients and employees.
Virtual appointments via Zoom and other platforms remain available and advisable. Please call the office at 610-332-0390 for scheduling information.
For appointments that must occur in person (document signings, etc), please note the following measures:
- Masks must be worn as you enter the building, in the elevators and throughout your visit.
- Two people at maximum are allowed in the elevator at a time. If you prefer to take the stairs, please note there is a designated “Up” stairwell and a “Down” stairwell.
- Two people at maximum are allowed in the restrooms at a time.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for you to use by doors and in conference rooms, and all surfaces are sanitized promptly before/after each appointment.
- When you arrive at our 7th floor lobby, please press the buzzer to be admitted.
- You will be asked to sign in for tracking purposes, given a short questionnaire, and shown directly into a conference room to minimize exposure.
- We are social distancing, which means as much as we would like to, we will not be shaking your hand and will remain at least six feet away from you during your visit.
- Seating will be limited, so please let the person who made the appointment with you know in advance if you plan to bring someone with you to the appointment.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been in close direct contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, please stay home and call the office to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we respond to the COVID-19 pandemic with utmost precaution. These guidelines and practices may be modified as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Pennsylvania Department of Health, and our local officials.
Please be well!