KingSpry attorneys Kirby Upright and Alan Battisti will present an overview of “Wrongful Death and Survival Actions” for the Lehigh County Paralegal Association on October 20, 2021 at noon.
In this special lunch and learn, Mr. Upright and Mr. Battisti will cover:
- Pennsylvania Wrongful Death Statute
- Pennsylvania Survivor Action
- Pennsylvania Inheritance and Income Tax Implications
- Allocation Between Wrongful Death and Survival Action Claims
- Valuation of Survival Action Proceeds
- Minor Plaintiff/Beneficiaries
Attorney Upright is the chair of KingSpry’s Trust and Estate Law Practice; Attorney Battisti is chair of the firm’s Insurance Defense Litigation Group.