KingSpry and Greyfriars Institute are teaming up to help Pennsylvania school leaders who supervise teachers or building principals, including superintendents, assistant superintendents, other educational directors, and building principals, comply with the law regarding teacher evaluations.
In this educational webinar, Attorney Keely Jac Collins will:
- – Explore the practical implications of the teacher evaluation system.
- – Break down the evaluation components and timeline for the Act 82 rating tool.
- – Discuss evaluation domains and how they translate into a professional employee’s point rating.
- – Provide practice tips and pointers to ease transition and minimize potential resource burdens.
- – Explain how the new furlough law interacts with teacher evaluation timelines and criteria.
Keely Jac Collins is a partner with the KingSpry law firm who focuses her practice in education and employment law. Collins is a frequent speaker and author on topics related to employment law and human resources issues. She is a member of SHRM and chair of the Programming Advisory Committee for Greyfriars Institute.