KingSpry and Greyfriars Institute team up to present a discussion for school leaders about ADA accommodations.
In an interactive format using real and hypothetical case studies, we will discuss practical strategies for school leaders to respond to employees requests for accommodations. Attendees can expect to leave with an understanding of the following:
- What is the best procedure to follow for maximum risk management?
- How far does the ADA require me to go?
- How do I balance the concerns of other employees, students, and other stakeholders?
- When is extended leave time a reasonable accommodation?
In addition to all of the above, attendees can expect the following:
- Update on recent court decisions
- Update on recent EEOC decisions and noteworthy EEOC settlements
- Q & A – all questions will be answered!
This event is free of charge for clients and friends, but seating is limited so registration is required.