Nicholas Noel, III
Nicholas Noel, III, is an attorney with KingSpry. He practices in the areas of civil litigation, helping clients with matters of construction law, personal injury, auto accidents, commercial disputes and civil rights.
Mr. Noel has also served as Zoning Solicitor of Palmer Township for over 25 years. Most recently, he was a partner with the firm of Noel, Kovacs and McGuire, P.C., and was a former professor at Northampton Community College where he trained many of the firm’s current paralegal team members.
Since the mid-1980’s, Mr. Noel’s practice has focused on defending architects and engineers in various types of suits and claims. At KingSpry, he will continue to represent design professionals, as well as other aspects of civil litigation, including construction law, civil rights, employment matters involving discrimination, personal injury and other civil issues and municipal zoning.
Mr. Noel is a former member of the American Arbitration Association Panel of Neutral Arbitrators in both Commercial and Construction Disputes, and has been solicited to act as mediator in certain disputes. He expanded his activities in this arena, primarily in construction matters, civil rights disputes, and personal injury suits by becoming a member of ADR Options in Philadelphia.
Mr. Noel received his B.A. in Government/Economics from Lehigh University and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Detroit.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Associations
- Past President, Northampton County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Past Chairperson of the Civil Rights and Responsibilities Committee, Member of the House of Delegates
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Pennsylvania State Association of Township Solicitors
- Fellow, Pennsylvania Bar Foundation
- Lehigh University Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Immediate Past President, Lehigh Wrestling Club
- President, Board of Trustees, Palmer Township Community Moravian Church