Graig M. Schultz
Graig M. Schultz takes pride in learning his clients’ businesses and objectives and uses this knowledge to develop effective strategies to solve their legal challenges.
Mr. Schultz is an experienced civil litigator who represents clients before state and federal courts, as well as at arbitrations. He also has appellate court experience, including practicing before the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Attorney Schultz’s practice is focused on complex commercial litigation, and includes business disputes, employment discrimination, real estate litigation, workers’ compensation and trust and estate litigation. He has served as local counsel for national trucking, manufacturing, and food and beverage companies in the state and federal courts located within the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Schultz has been recognized professionally as a Super Lawyer Rising Star for General Litigation (2014-2017), and has earned an “AV Preeminent” Lawyer Rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He was named a “Lawyer on the Fast Track” in 2015 by The Legal Intelligencer and “40 Under 40” in 2015 by Lehigh Valley Business. In 2016, he was selected as a “Local Legal Leader” by Lehigh Valley Magazine and was named a “Select Lawyer” by Lehigh Valley Style Magazine in 2014, 2015, and 2017.
Attorney Schultz earned his Juris Doctorate at Widener University School of Law and his undergraduate degree in Business Logistics from Pennsylvania State University. He also attended the Summer Law Institute at the University of Venice in Venice, Italy.
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Memberships and Associations
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Northampton County Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bethlehem Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Former Member
- City of Bethlehem Human Relations Commission, Member
- Donald E. Wieand Barristers Inn, Former Member
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Council, Former Member
- Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas, Arbitrator
- Lehigh Law Journal, Former Case Editor
- Lehigh Valley Health Network Board of Associates
- Muhlenberg College Board of Associates, Former Member